OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somethings Needed Saying..

Go down 
+9
Moeze
critch
ruben
NeoN
mario500
Ramrod_AI
Majid123
Sarah
Cyanide
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

i heard some bad things about you in past days i heard you was banned from another server other day dont know if its true but thats what i heard and whats this with you saying smokey was hugging when he wasnt and then your hugging him and qkicking him for no reason and shit dont think you should be doing that while trying too rejoin a clan after cheating tbh.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:50 pm

critch wrote:
i heard some bad things about you in past days i heard you was banned from another server other day dont know if its true but thats what i heard and whats this with you saying smokey was hugging when he wasnt and then your hugging him and qkicking him for no reason and shit dont think you should be doing that while trying too rejoin a clan after cheating tbh.

I dont think that happened.. You cheated while you were in Os aswell.. Even though you waited for a while to re-apply.. and Cyanide has been only a few months..
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Cyanide

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Lol, I joined atomix on accident, Critch. I was already banned there.
And.. wtf does smokey and his hugging have to do with this? I rarely see smokey anymore + that was like a few months ago? Does everyone here live in the past? jeez.
And LOL. Critch, please don't assume shit, by only hearing one person's side of the story, thanks. Smokey would rage and qkick me for no reason as well. We're both at fault. You're welcome for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 am

Right oki I can't even be arsed anymore if you guys let him in then wow
And majid it does matter that she cheated difference is I only used bigheads knowing I Was going too get caught she didn't she tried hide it so who says she won't lie again and cheat
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 am

I personally LOVE how cyanide tries his best for a short length of time to seem like a really nice genuine guy, until he can't take it anymore and you see that hes really an ABSOLUTE CUNT.
Me, i know im a cunt. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 am

Haha and yeah I know right.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 am

I just don't like it wgen one person hears something from another person and beause of that person's story, they begin to assume stuff and make me seem like a bad person. There are other ways that critch couldve approached me in that post.

And everyone has their cunt moments lol and tbh neon, i havent seen you once be a cunt 0.0

And lol Im gonna lie and cheat again? Whats the dofference between you? Yeah okay you used bigheads in the past.. And because you havent for a longtime, that means you wont decide to dl rgh and use it? Cmon.. lets be logical here. I suck shit at sniping, it'd be pretty obvious to know if i was cheating. + i play my ren in windowed mode.. And ill be more than happy to post ss's.

I'm not going to ruin my rep anymore. I don't cheat, and haven't for a few months. I'm not going to ruin Os's rep anymore, nor will Ruben & Moeze regret their decision if they allow me back in. All im asking for is a second chance, and a last chance in Os.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

That's great cyanide, more importantly.. Has Tomo died? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Critch i love how your saying "she" as if your 100% determined that Cyanide is a girl.. Tard.

If anybody around here acts like a dick its critch.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm

lol majid i act like a dick hmmm ok tbh majid idc what you think about me your just another nerd who thinks he knows everything if you dont like me dont talk too me simple as that.

Cyan if im honest my say in this wont matter anyway its the same everywhere they say it does but really if the owner wants you in your in no matter what others say personally i wouldnt allow you back in at first i thought yes you should get another chance like i did but you do nothing but cause trouble in server pissing people off and before you start saying who said that and all that shit iv seen you do it myself when smurfing but if your in ok GL.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry you got caught
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I smurf? Lol.. Yes, You watch me soooo closely if you think that ^^ And all I do is piss people off? I've seen you do the same? Hypocrite ;s

fact is, No one's perfect, and I think everyone deserves a second chance. Now, can I just get an answer please?
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Your just acting like a prick to cyanide.. Cut him some slack.. You and NeoN, were just saying a few posts ago that our clan's rep is shitty enough, and to just let him in...

Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

like i said i dont care like it matters what i think its upto moeze and ruben and why am i being a prick because im speaking the truth well if the truth hurts sorry but cyan shouldnt be such a wanker in game.

Cyan difference between me and you doing it is i dont need votes too get back into a clan you do doesnt look good for you.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Thank you, Majid.
I'll just wait for Moeze.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Wait this fool is trying to get back in {Os} Lol!!
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 am

yeah cqc dont call him a fool you will have majid on your ass!
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 am

MAJID you motherfucker! I told you portland would win!! lmao
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 am

Is this an Child Day Care ore something?

i like everyone's opinion but don't get off track.

Decision has been made, one last shot.

Don't ruin it and just stay cool calm and STFU =)

all that has to be said.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 am

congrats cheater
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 pm

CQC wrote:
Wait this fool is trying to get back in {Os} Lol!!

xD yes did u jusst realize that?

@ NEON IDK BRO, idk what happened man idk how the spurs fucking lost.. atleast the other teams won :>
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

He was in Os left to DA came back to Os got caught cheating kicked out and back again! You guys give more chances then god lol!
Back to top Go down
ToMo
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
ToMo

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm

NeoN wrote:
Has Tomo died?

NEGATIVE SIR! <3
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

ToMo wrote:
NeoN wrote:
Has Tomo died?

NEGATIVE SIR! <3

<33!
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 am

So ya , i instaled renegade but i dont see any servers. has renegade officialy died?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings Needed Saying..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next