OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somethings Needed Saying..

Go down 
+9
Moeze
critch
ruben
NeoN
mario500
Ramrod_AI
Majid123
Sarah
Cyanide
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyanide

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Somethings Needed Saying.. Empty
PostSubject: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello Guys, Since There's no more girls in this clan anymore Sad
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for disrespecting. humiliating, and embarrassing all of you + the clan itself when I cheated months ago.
I do regret it.
However, I have been legit since then. And I promise to stay clean and legit. I didn't like what it did to my reputation, and I don't want to be called a 'cheater' and a 'hacker' every time I play. But its my fault.
I apologize to everyone here for this.

I've been talking to Moeze about returning back to Os, and him and I both felt this was a good way to start.
I'd like to have a second, and last chance, to be in the clan, along with my Brother (Which I think only Jeroen and Majid know) as He's wanted to be in Os since I was in it before. Razz

Whatya say? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sarah
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
Sarah

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm

I know im on break Razz
But i think you should be let in.
But i dont know where you are going to play lol
Banned at Jelly.
Teamnoobless people are watching you.
And tmx i think?

Also, if you do cheat again you shouldn't be let back in period.
Everyone already gives me shit for being in a "cheat" clan, and they always throw Cyan at me as the latest one.
After all i did mostly play with Cyan. So it was a great embarassment when i found out he cheated.

So don't screw it up if you are let back in.

Now im off (:
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Sarah wrote:
I know im on break Razz
But i think you should be let in.
But i dont know where you are going to play lol
Banned at Jelly.
Teamnoobless people are watching you.
And tmx i think?

Also, if you do cheat again you shouldn't be let back in period.
Everyone already gives me shit for being in a "cheat" clan, and they always throw Cyan at me as the latest one.

So don't screw it up if you are let back in.

Now im off (:

I don't think TMX is watching me. They said they were.. But hey, Where the fuck have their mods been? Plus, Kayla said like 3 days ago I was gonna be made Temp Mod soon.
And ehh.. I'm like never on Teamnoobless anymore anyways. Barren Wasteland there now. Rarely anyone plays. I Play at 1337 and TMX.

Btw, Who gives a shit what other people say about the clan your in and what people think of the members? Its your decision.. This is a great clan, from what I've seen in, and out, of the clan. They're probably just jealous ^^ Razz

Oh, and one last thing. I never played in Jelly in the first place.. So no difference than before.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Tough one man ;/

You cheated not too long ago, and it was with RGH..

The difference between you and critch was that, he used bigheads and apologized for it, ( 1 server ), you went around lol..

I mean i forgive you, but im going to have to leave this up to the top Admins. Moeze and Ruben. They will have to talk it out. Or you can arrange something with both of them to get on TS with you, and you can talk to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Majid123 wrote:
Tough one man ;/

You cheated not too long ago, and it was with RGH..

The difference between you and critch was that, he used bigheads and apologized for it, ( 1 server ), you went around lol..

I mean i forgive you, but im going to have to leave this up to the top Admins. Moeze and Ruben. They will have to talk it out. Or you can arrange something with both of them to get on TS with you, and you can talk to them.

Understandable, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ramrod_AI

Ramrod_AI

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Indeed I would leave it up to the upper class in the clan. But there's a reason people get banned for cheating. If people are constantly let back into clans/servers after they've cheated....then there's no real reason to ban them in the first place. Not that I would cheat myself, but it's not "fair" that some get to cheat and get away with it and come back to servers/clans.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Well.. Actually, Moeze told me to post this to see what the other clan members had to say. Not so they can further direct it at MoMo and Ruben. He wants your opinions on this. Razz
Back to top Go down
mario500

mario500

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:24 am

I liked you before you cheated? when you were cheating i was porb playing black ops those days.. but yeah i liked u way more there now u just got like i dunno how many accounts using? and ur not saying anything anymore at anytime when i see you in-game + you had a tought of me using bigboddies of that SS to but thats behind me couse u appolosized for that or dunno how u spell that hehe. but yeah i don't know not my choice..
Back to top Go down
mario500

mario500

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 am

had to pay attention to lessons for sec couldn't done my other reply.. so, why did you cheat in the first place anyways? no one told me Why you did it? well if i could say my oppinion i would wait a bit to unban him. i mean i got banned for RGH for like 2 years now while i didn't even use it. i know how it is to be banned but this is a clan so i would just wait up a bit more.. sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 am

Looks like that's 4 no's atm..
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

Lol, Jeroen. I wasn't banned from Os. I was simply kicked.
There really is no true explanation for cheating, is there? Other than the fact of, cheating.
Being banned from a server, I think, Is different than being banned from a Clan, Which I am not anyways?
NeoN, I think thats 4 IDK's. Smile
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 am

hey cyan,

it is a good way to start and appologise, i forgive you.
but i wont let you in again yet. it is only a few months ago and it need some more time to heal. i dont care what other people say casue we dont have such a good reputation anyway.
that i wont let you in the clan yet doesnt mean your not welcome to be on ts and forums. i would love to play some more games with you and stuff.

it is useless for others to vote on this one. application is denied, no discussions!

i would like to c you on ts and forums, so we might let you join in future, but you have to prove us that you're worth it.

bout your bro, whos he? lol
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 am

ruben wrote:
hey cyan,

it is a good way to start and appologise, i forgive you.
but i wont let you in again yet. it is only a few months ago and it need some more time to heal. i dont care what other people say casue we dont have such a good reputation anyway.
that i wont let you in the clan yet doesnt mean your not welcome to be on ts and forums. i would love to play some more games with you and stuff.

it is useless for others to vote on this one. application is denied, no discussions!

i would like to c you on ts and forums, so we might let you join in future, but you have to prove us that you're worth it.

bout your bro, whos he? lol

Thank you Ruben and that Is fine, and understandable.
And sure, I wouldn't mind playing with you guys again. Was fun, when i did LOL
My Brother is ExoticSteez, Used to be SpAzCaSe. Majid and Jeroen might know him. I don't think anyone else in the clan will.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 am

Normally I wouldn't even have posted anything here or I would have just said no but I have had so many chances with this clan don't end up doing what I did and fuck up everyones trust for you seems like people still have alittle trust in you so don't loose it like I did I would let him back in as iv had soo many chances who cares what people think ren is for fun too many nerds take it serious fuck them.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 am

I kinda follow along the lines of what critch is saying.. I don't see why it matters if we let him back in, OS's rep can't drop anymore, and personally i couldn't give a shit about reputation. I say just let him back in, i mean really.. whos gives a fuck anymore?
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Our clan rep is pretty shitty lol... We were accused of cheating so many times and tbh no proof of anybody hacking..

Really the people who would start the drama would be Hypnos most likely.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 pm

My point is that nobody really cares about ren clans anymore, sorry to say it but its true.. But if hes allowed to play games with us and teamspeak with us etc, hes pretty much in the clan anyway in my eyes, just because he doesn't have tags lol.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Just let him in cheat again he gone for good simples.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

well ya we could give him a try..
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Don't see why not rep can't get any worse well let's just see what moeze thinks.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 am

Well.. Thanks for prety much saying im in just cuz I couldn't ruin Os' rep any further LoL
As for Hypnos, meh, whats he gonna do? Because in the end, It was Ruben and Moeze's decision on accepting me (if they do) and Hypnos doesn't have anything to say because he isn't even in Os + Don't seem like any of our members give a shit bout him? Lol.

Was funny tbh. When I was caught cheating on Jelly.. He tried getting me banned on TmX because he was full mod. In the end, I had a mod fighting for me, and Hypnos ended up getting removed as full mod. lmfao. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am

well for the point of Hypnos - Hypnos is a total Fag, no1 should care about him ore his friends.
Hypnos thinks that every single person in {Os} is a cheater - but thats because he takes this game as serious as his RealLife.
ill have a chat with ruben later on.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

i quite like hypnos lol, why hate on the poor kid..
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

Moeze wrote:
well for the point of Hypnos - Hypnos is a total Fag, no1 should care about him ore his friends.
Hypnos thinks that every single person in {Os} is a cheater - but thats because he takes this game as serious as his RealLife.
ill have a chat with ruben later on.

Lmfao.

Speak to ruben about cyanide ^^

Quote :
i quite like hypnos lol, why hate on the poor kid..

He thinks everybody in Os is a cheater except for a couple of us.. Ruben, Jakerz, and 1 more cant remember i think its Chong.

Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Bump Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings Needed Saying..   Somethings Needed Saying.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings Needed Saying..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next