{Os}Clan
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 HELP ME OKAY?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

Number of posts : 87
Age : 39
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2009-02-25

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

Nick wrote:
i spoke to [hoh] thug today.. and he said that HOH's back to ren.. maybe we can set up some cw/fw's against them?

the can play both ( snipe and aow)

sounds good?

Just curious Nick... U are still part of -TLS- and not {Os} rite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 am

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K wrote:
Nick wrote:
i spoke to [hoh] thug today.. and he said that HOH's back to ren.. maybe we can set up some cw/fw's against them?

the can play both ( snipe and aow)

sounds good?

Just curious Nick... U are still part of -TLS- and not {Os} rite?


hey eye <3..

if i wants to play a fw/cw with {Os}.. I'll play a cw/fw with {Os}

thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 am

Nick wrote:
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K wrote:
Nick wrote:
i spoke to [hoh] thug today.. and he said that HOH's back to ren.. maybe we can set up some cw/fw's against them?

the can play both ( snipe and aow)

sounds good?

Just curious Nick... U are still part of -TLS- and not {Os} rite?


hey eye <3..

if i wants to play a fw/cw with {Os}.. I'll play a cw/fw with {Os}

thnx

Hes Fucking {Os}. Point Stated.

_________________
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Momo1g
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 W33dr

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 RoF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member


Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

You have such a way with words Moeze Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 am

but hes right <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member


Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Im glad we had this discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member


Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Im glad we had this discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Age : 29
Location : VELDHOVEN!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 am

so mark got ren working again?
and unf arrange that shit Smile

_________________
0906-ruben for all your naughty dreams
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Background5gk5

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Ruben
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Age : 26
Location : Orlando,FL
Registration date : 2008-12-27

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

ruben wrote:
so mark got ren working again?
and unf arrange that shit Smile

he's a slacker
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Usheen wrote:
You have such a way with words Moeze Smile

and you know many ways and things to do with my cock and i love it

meeting you soon.

_________________
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Momo1g
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 W33dr

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 RoF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Age : 26
Location : Orlando,FL
Registration date : 2008-12-27

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Moeze wrote:
Usheen wrote:
You have such a way with words Moeze Smile

and you know many ways and things to do with my cock and i love it

meeting you soon.
'

obvious faggot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:46 am

Majid123 wrote:
Moeze wrote:
Usheen wrote:
You have such a way with words Moeze Smile

and you know many ways and things to do with my cock and i love it

meeting you soon.
'

obvious faggot

Shhh, before your making me to fix my ren and make you ragequit on 1v1s again.

_________________
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Momo1g
HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 W33dr

HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 RoF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME OKAY?!   HELP ME OKAY?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HELP ME OKAY?!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: