OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ellow Guys Short Notice

Go down 
+6
Chonggy
App|e
DoMi
Majid123
NickK
Moeze
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Ellow Guys Short Notice Empty
PostSubject: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

As you all might have seen, i have not time to play renegade any longer and i don't feel like playing either.
Moving on to the real life and leaving my beautifull renegade days behind, i love you all and iam glad i got to know you all.
You guys been here by my side ever since and i enjoyed the game any day i played with you people - do not forget what this game is about, its about having fun and not to be 'the best' only people who have seriouse real life issues such as super geeks try to be '#1'.
Only way to get good in this game is to enjoy the game and enjoy the people you play it with, atleast thats how it worked out for me.
If i didn't meet great people like you guys i would not enjoy this game, ore get decent at it - i would still have been walking with an Repair gun chasing the oponent trying to kill it with my repair beem.

Anyways, i hope you guys still enjoy the game as i used to do ore else im hoping you're having your Real lifes set pretty well as i have Wink.
You guys can allways contact me @ msn ore e-mail me ( mmpostma@home.nl ).

If Anyone wants to Keep {Os} Going iam giving you full acces to forums and you can lead the clan.

If not - {Os} Should officially be In-Active.

I Love You Guys And i Wish You All The Best In The Future.

Peace Out (L)
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I saw this topic comming 2bh..
I will miss the old timez with the guy's we started.. Ruben Moeze Sjambeck Proxy etc..

But it's just a game and we shouldn't take this serious as our real life rofl..

<3 Nick
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Good times.. Sad to see fun times disappear!

Good Luck to you all, i hope someday we can meet once and hang out in the real life, not over TS.

Love you all, really do Wink

Anybody that doesn't have my email plz email me rashidG07@hotmail.com

<333333333333333333333333!
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
DoMi

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:03 am

hey!!! i dnt know why im posting but Sad Sad i cant believe this.. rene is truely dieing now and i know it was a long time ago but i enjoyed playin with the {Os} clan an tbh i truely still believe it was the best clan i have ever joined Sad i miss the old days when rene was so fuun an good Sad GL {Os}
Back to top Go down
App|e
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
App|e

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

like we all now renegade is dead .. , its not that many of us got the time to play also ..

gone miss you mark , but ill contact yo @ msn =')

owyear , going tomorrow to Paris , frankrijk .. just for 3 dyas with school so brb ;p
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Moeze, I remember when i first join Os from Xc, you, along with the Old Os. Helped me enjoy the game i loved spending time with you back in the day. Still enjoy thinking on the old times.

Life gets busy, when you have important things to do. just have to move on with better things in life. I'm glad we got to spend time together on ts. and lawling and atomix freaks ::DDDDDD....And of course playing renegade. Take care my friend
Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:04 pm

U Guys are always welcome @ 1337 TS and Servers,and also @ Forums if this Place ever goes down.

Also,renegade isnt dead,as some might have want to have it look like,just cause u are bored of the Game doesnt means its dead. There are still atleast 5 Servers up freq. visited by many Players,so its still fun as hell to play Renegade Smile
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:28 pm

There is always 150+ ppl, might not seem alot, but its alot for a game that has been around for a while now
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:41 pm

I will lead clan, Moeze.
Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:55 am

Cyanide wrote:
I will lead clan, Moeze.

GG {Os} Suspect
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am

Cyanide wrote:
I will lead clan, Moeze.

i doubt so.

only willing to give it out of order to people i know who have been here from the start ore over an big period.
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I knew this was coming. Ren isn't the same any more without you guys. Propper miss your voice on ts moeze! We should all have one night before the end of it all though just for old time sake! ;P

but yeah i would have been willing to take over but theres no point in clans in renegade no more. No one plays wars or anything, it's just public now...

Love you guys, you know who!
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:44 pm

;(

renegade is too old!

we need a new game!
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:43 am

jakerz wrote:
I knew this was coming. Ren isn't the same any more without you guys. Propper miss your voice on ts moeze! We should all have one night before the end of it all though just for old time sake! ;P

but yeah i would have been willing to take over but theres no point in clans in renegade no more. No one plays wars or anything, it's just public now...

Love you guys, you know who!

aI Luveeee Yaoww Joe!

Although my renegade remains unfixed so i can't play ;(
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:06 am

Well do you play any other games at all? I just wanna get us all on ts again and have a bit of fun :p
Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:06 pm

U are obvs. to lazy to ask me Mark,if u dont hook me up,i cant fix it for ya,move ur fat lazy ass and we will have it fiexd in 30 mins prob.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K wrote:
U are obvs. to lazy to ask me Mark,if u dont hook me up,i cant fix it for ya,move ur fat lazy ass and we will have it fiexd in 30 mins prob.

owned ur face mark
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:02 am

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K wrote:
If i had time i would do so, but at this moment i can't really find the time for it.

so majid get brains before u post ''owned''

Joe, i dont really play games atm and when i do its an 30 min - 1 hour and than im bored allready again Wink
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:05 am

Quote :
so majid get brains before u post ''owned''

QQ?
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:55 am

Majid get guild wars 2 when it come out?
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Ever try A.V.A? Google is churro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellow Guys Short Notice   Ellow Guys Short Notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellow Guys Short Notice
Page 1 of 1