OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Os} are victorious!

Go down 
+15
FlaminGnz
HaTe
App|e
Chonggy
MUDKIPS
BarBeCue
ClementE
Danger
OniZuka
Moeze
NeoN
Dave2916
GoRiLLa79
ToMo
jakerz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

{Os} are victorious! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 pm

NeoN wrote:
Whats all this about {Os}Proxy or MUDKIPS as a known cheater? :S

huh?
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 am

Thats what there saying on exodus, but i think its more that someone else cheated and the ips matched, but i dunno.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 am

NeoN wrote:
Thats what there saying on exodus, but i think its more that someone else cheated and the ips matched, but i dunno.
They talk to much shit at Exodus, probally stress because their communitie isn't as active as it used to be anymore, so they get into things to get ''seen'' i guess.
Used to like Exodus but somehow it changed dramaticly, any idea's how?
Back to top Go down
FlaminGnz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:00 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi Flamin ;D
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 pm

pff i came back from vacation, very relaxing. i think all of our guys in the clan should do that...

i'm not going to read all the things on the exodus forums (too tired)
i will say some thing, dont argument this!

1) my appologize to flming. exodus did a great job hosting the rgct2. im glad there are still communitys willing to do that. i guess momo was a bit angry, and it is not right to blame exodus community here. like everywhere you just have some big mouthed people that should be blamed not the whole community.

2) dave well done discussing things. this is how it should be we want to stay free of cheats and if some of us suspect one a other we need to be able to discuss that. BUT to put it on other forums is a way over done. nobody questioned but people from our own clan, than keep it in the clan. things this way got way out of proportions. a shame you left for this, looking forward to play soem lobby wars vs you.

3) gorilla, next time chill out and dont start a personla fight if some 1 suspect you of cheating. that has happened for everyone in the clan at least once.

4) this is for everyone. GROW UP!!! we know like 70% of all active ren players is anti {Os}. if they bitch us let them do so... we stand above such unbassed haters with their big mouths. there is absolutely no use of any command back.

5) i havent seen the specific part yet, will c it tomorrow.

i strongly suggest any of you to refrain from commanting on other forums before we had a good one on our own forum. once again things get blown up, get out of hand an we have people leaving. this game is about fun and playing with friends. some ppl hate us, let them talk crap i dont give a damm. there is only 1 com that wins and that is {Os}.

Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

can some 1 give me exact time of the suspected snapping: like 6:34 i dont c anything tbh...
Back to top Go down
OniZuka
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
OniZuka

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm

after the ten minute mark, shooting the shotty.
Back to top Go down
FlaminGnz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am

what oni said. There is a smaller, better quality version of the 10 seconds in question sumwhere in the 11 pages of goodness!

the verdict has been handed down, as as i posted, im am honestly sorry for the mostly decent players that were just participating for the love of renegade.

i appreciate the support to ruben it defs hasnt been an easy thing running it (myself along with the crew), but i believe id did alot to keep communities active over the last few months, i can only hope community leaders make an effort to keep commwars/funwars alive.
special thanks to jakerz, neon, oni and the others for keeping mostly civilised, it was hard at times lol!

everyone is more than welcome to post on the exodus forums for any further discussions, but folowing the forum rules is advised Smile
Back to top Go down
Danger
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Danger

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:23 am

as ruben said winner is only 1 its {Os} hope i see soon RGCT3 flamingnz with {Os} wining it again not crapy disqualified and RenForums won ... we dominated them even if there no Gorilla.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangershc.co.cc
Tiesto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 am

Moeze wrote:
NeoN wrote:
They talk to much shit at Exodus, probally stress because their communitie isn't as active as it used to be anymore, so they get into things to get ''seen'' i guess.
Used to like Exodus but somehow it changed dramaticly, any idea's how?

Holy shit, you talk so much crap. For a start the team consisted of people from others communities than our own, to make sure there wasn't a conflict of interest. It wasn't just Exodus people, so stop slinging your shit our way.

Face facts, you guys have a good team, but gorilla let you down, why on earth he needs to cheat is anyone's guess. When it was decided he was cheating, we was left with little choice.

Once TT is out, you guys will be free to beat everyone without the obvious damaged reputation.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 pm

For sure any 1 know when this is being released? Gonna be fun !
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:20 am

Not a good team, the best team lol.

The TT Patch will never be released for a game with this many players, who gives a fuck about it.

Clans that are good always get cheat accusations, especially when they're unexpectedly good, but reputation and gorilla doesn't help (even though hes adamant he didn't cheat).

Don't worry though kids, we'll FIGHT BACK! lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 am

NeoN wrote:

The TT Patch will never be released for a game with this many players, who gives a fuck about it.

Clans that are good always get cheat accusations, especially when they're unexpectedly good, but reputation and gorilla doesn't help (even though hes adamant he didn't cheat).

TT will out in a few months, its very close to a public beta.

I know about good clans, i was in one of the best for gsa. You need to watch how your clan comes across, because people like Gorilla will give you a bad rep.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 am

Tiesto wrote:
NeoN wrote:

I know about good clans, i was in one of the best for gsa. You need to watch how your clan comes across, because people like Gorilla will give you a bad rep.

Don't blame gorilla like for getting a Bad reputation, as we allready have one due the manny haters in this game, people com up with shit.
But as you said wait for TT ( if it Ever gets released before Renegade is official dead, as its out we can talk again about cheats ore who has cheated ore who is a cheater.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm

we won the rgct2 fair and square guys, gorilla never cheated! hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 am

we know neon, everybody knows Smile
Back to top Go down
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Looks like extreme reaction shot on basic infantry, with V it will always look dodgy if thats frapsed but its really really easy to do. I mean I used to snipe constantly and never played AoW, Sometimes its almost impossible to see the people you drop with those type of reaction shots.

Also, his body slightly rotates not only the aim, doesnt do that with RGh from what I remember.

Always thought the guy was a douche but how anybody can say that is RGH is beyond me Sad

Also, Spoony spends too much time polishing his e-boner, you disagree with him = deny the truth, you dont argue with him = dodging questions you cant answer, made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Tiesto wrote:
NeoN wrote:

tiesto your a fucking faggot
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Os} are victorious!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: -News--
Jump to: