OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

promotion/demotion

Go down 
+6
NeoN
ToMo
Majid123
jakerz
Usheen
ruben
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-10-11

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

i did some thinking lately and i desided to step down as co-leader of {Os}, and demod myself to full mod.

when momo and jeremy started the clan out off scratch i joined from the first second. i have had wonderfull times and finally became co-leader of the best ren clan of all time.
now the time has come to step down, i figured out that i have other priorety's than renegade atm. i cant be hardly on to play games with you, not even talking about hooking you guys up with games ect. if i do things, i will do them well (who ever played a game with me knows what i'm talking about Razz). atm i dont have the time/attitude to full 100% commit myself to the clan, so it is better to let new blood take over my control.

therefore i herby promote Neon aka breeze (and 100 nicknames more... seriously !cns him Razz ) to {Os}-admin. i think neon is a great kid: showed he is skilled (even more than me), he is frendly, he is loyal and he is mature. i fully trust he will lead {Os} together with momo and tomo for at least another 1 and a half year.

i always tried my best as co-leader, especcially on the social aspect. The most important thing about gaming in the end is that you have fun, keep that in mind always! i will just continue raping noobs (and .cc fags) from now on as a full mod. so will catsh ya soon in ts3 or game when i'm on. cuase i wont leave {Os} and {Os} will be more alive from now on than ever before!
Back to top Go down
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Aww your great Ruben!

Grats Dan!
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't think think you should have demited yourself tbh, but i understand why you did. Anyways Gratz Dannyyyyy boi!
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Congrats NeoN!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
ToMo
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
ToMo

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-10-26

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Congratz
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 am

Thanks Ruben and you guys Smile Don't worry i know you'll still be around to offer support even though you did step down. Good luck with the stuff you're doing this month, im sure a few of us have exams too (:
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:49 am

Neon I think that smiley face is backwards

Exams Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Yeah fucking Exams next week ...
i totally understand ruben, as for myself iam still more gonig away from Renegade, more stuff in my mind as before, final school year,Girlfriend, friend all that shit together.
And for Neon i Cg you, and hope we can work some stuff out, as a team without no more bitching towards eachother, which happens from time to time.

Also i would like to Edit 2 promotions.

Manuel > Great guy, got us ts and truely active <3 ( Half)
Gorilla > Active Jew who thinks hes pr0 in LoL, Which is true, and he knows how to do stuff, such as spam alot and do stupid things. (half)
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm

id like to take this moment to thank moeze for being on my penobelisk 25/8 and hooking up LoL with me when i rage off of Renegade . Ill be sure not to kick any1 who tries to beef with me and be a good half mod!1
Back to top Go down
Manuel857
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-11-09

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:25 am

ty moeze. someone needs to update the thing under my name to half mod Smile
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 am

congratz guys!
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Smile The day has Come finnaly! Ruben is a homo! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
Sponsored content

promotion/demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotion/demotion   promotion/demotion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

promotion/demotion
Page 1 of 1