OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry everyone

Go down 
+2
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K
critch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Errrmmm I know your all going too hate me but I can't help it yes you guesses right I'm leaving Os for good this time I'm working alot now and finding it hard too get on plus connection problems aswell ren is almost dead so not much point in clans really anymore I really am sorry guys don't really want too fall out over this but if you feel you dont want too know me then fine really sorry I'm not leaving for another clan or anything and I won't be clanking again just playing when I have spare time ATM which isn't alot like I said I'm really sorry hope Os says alive til the end of ren you guys are awesome peace out!
Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:28 pm

lol....
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 am

ok, thanks, bye.

X
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 pm

just as long as you don't 'clank'.. i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

He's obviously leaving due to inactivity.

<&L337Snipe1> 04Jxyt: someone's lucky day
<&L337Snipe1> 04{Os}Majid123: ^
<&L337Snipe1> 04{Os}Majid123: For someone who "rarely" plays it is
<&L337Snipe1> 08PolarBear: who rarly plays?
<&L337Snipe1> 04{Os}Majid123: obviously you do
<&L337Snipe1> 08PolarBear: i probs play more than you two
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

lol majid you took the time too come outta game to post that here wow you sad sad man get over it ffs its a game you even said too me in game your glad i left so why bitch silly litttle girl you always have too cause drama its funny that you actually think people like you lol.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Took time? It took me like 2 minutes to post this lmfao..

And i could care less that you left, you meant nothing to me lmao.. You were just there.
The only reason why i posted is because you 'lied' saying you have no time for renegade when you clearly play more than me and cyanide and we are both on everyday.

Kinda does seem like your on everyday now that i think of it.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 am

It's pretty funny how serious you take ren lol this clan isn't even active anymore so like it matters your bitching saying I lied too leave the clan why would I have too lie lol I don't really Care what you people think of me you could have just posted ok or something and that would have been the end of it but no you have too cause trouble you need too grow up
Majid and notice no1 but you cares about this game I'm not posting here again now your such a fool if you dont like me then don't talk too me instead of bitching like a women.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 am

Bla-Bla-Bla..

@ Critch Bye where ever u go, im cool cba much.
@ Majid let it be.
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 am

im sorry moeze but i really dont have time what i ment in the server was atm and i wont have time in the after next week i would have told majid this but i couldnt get a word in with his bitching as normal like i said in the post i dont mind if you dont like me thats fine just dont start trying too cause trouble with me over it just lock the topic and see you around.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:11 pm

I wasn't bitching? You stated i that you were more active than Me and Cyanide while we were sniping for about what an hour? Maybe two? Lol.

Just saying. I must take this game pretty serious, i almost cut my throat when you left, i was so angry!
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Just proved me right by that post thank you your clan leader asks you too leave it and you still try too cause trouble no wonder Os isn't the same not as fun as it used be you wasn't in it back then you just take everything so serious take the fun outta everything your the most boring and whining person I know don't even know why I'm posting back coz your just a petty little boy with nothing better too do but cause trouble you need too learn how too just let thing go coz you will learn the hard way in real life and trust me it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

critch wrote:
Just proved me right by that post thank you your clan leader asks you too leave it and you still try too cause trouble no wonder Os isn't the same not as fun as it used be you wasn't in it back then you just take everything so serious take the fun outta everything your the most boring and whining person I know don't even know why I'm posting back coz your just a petty little boy with nothing better too do but cause trouble you need too learn how too just let thing go coz you will learn the hard way in real life and trust me it will happen.

thats not an hard argument to make when you dislike a person.
anyways i cba to read stupid posts form both of you guys all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry everyone   Sorry everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: o.O Abcent O.o-
Jump to: