OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

show me a picture of loki ahaha

Go down 
+4
NickK
Majid123
BarBeCue
ClampChamp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ClampChamp

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-19

show me a picture of loki ahaha Empty
PostSubject: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 pm

you obviously havent seen my picture if you are calling me ugly... you pale queer. cause i really doubt any of you faggots would have a picture of me +im better lookin than anyone on renegade bye Smile
Back to top Go down
BarBeCue
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Proof to believe? Razz
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Are you a naked swimsuit model?
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:27 am

You really likes yourself? rofl
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 am

Loki your msn pic says it all Wink
Back to top Go down
ClampChamp

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 am

straight sexy as FAWK
Back to top Go down
ClampChamp

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm

btw, i dont need renegader opinions of how i look rofl lets just say ive never had problems getting a girl
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm

ClampChamp wrote:
btw, i dont need renegader opinions of how i look rofl lets just say ive never had problems getting a girl

Over the internet?
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 pm

that's cute.. you can only get girls that match your own attributes.
Back to top Go down
ClampChamp

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:51 pm

neon go get a face lift lol I mean look at your face, the only way to describe it is " fucked up " ... last post here, bye
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm

LMAOLMAOLMAO.
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 pm

i never got to vote for Application

!vote yes

me and loki pretty much installed ren together . ya sure weve had beef with eachother but its Loki , if ur gona let him get to u over the internet your 2nd nut hasnt droped yet. He is also active . And majid who gives a fuck about Reputation in a 7 year old game ( its like listening to a REAL LIFE fussball club or something having a bad Rep., but we are talking about a game where people get on at times and fuck around.). I say he shud be like a Member for a month or something and if all works out let him in
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 pm

ClampChamp wrote:
you obviously havent seen my picture if you are calling me ugly... you pale queer. cause i really doubt any of you faggots would have a picture of me +im better lookin than anyone on renegade bye Smile

owie stop dat , that really hurts Sad.
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

GoRiLLa79 wrote:
i never got to vote for Application

!vote yes

me and loki pretty much installed ren together . ya sure weve had beef with eachother but its Loki , if ur gona let him get to u over the internet your 2nd nut hasnt droped yet. He is also active . And majid who gives a fuck about Reputation in a 7 year old game ( its like listening to a REAL LIFE fussball club or something having a bad Rep., but we are talking about a game where people get on at times and fuck around.). I say he shud be like a Member for a month or something and if all works out let him in

you only say that about reputation because you got cau....... too lol! ily though!

And loki just looks justin bieber your idol
;>
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 pm

that makes no sense lol fruitcake u wrote like 2 pages to saying that i didnt cheat .... + they were never able to prove i cheat. and yes loki looks like 50 cent , who cares? no1 cracks on u majid even though ur a obese arabian who faps off to his sister

<3 u rashid
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm

NICE LIES's.

Dude i proved that shit ALL by myself, nobody helped me, those idiots dont know what RGH is what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show me a picture of loki ahaha   show me a picture of loki ahaha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show me a picture of loki ahaha
Page 1 of 1