OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.

Go down 
+6
GoRiLLa79
NickK
Moeze
ruben
Majid123
NeoN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. Empty
PostSubject: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 am

http://www.exoduscommunity.com/topic/3623-verdict-regarding-the-rgct2-final/page__gopid__39649&#entry39649

Don't reply unless you are me, joe or ruben. Anyone else can obviously go against me but it would be pointless. Just look at what they've said and don't worry, we know we're the best team Smile
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:52 am

Guys dont worry, the tourney was jsut for fun, and guess what we had fun, lets just keep doing our thing and playing comm wars vs other communities, those are always fun so dont worry and have fun guys Wink

Cya soon <3 Majid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 am

we know who the best so whaqt evah and indedd what dan says: dont post, dont argue with the verdict.
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 am

this is what i posted on the exodus forums: plz dont respond and dont urgue with those haters.

i havent responded to this discussion before but here i will respond in the name of the {Os}community.

first of all i want to thank flaming, tiesto and all the others with organising this tourney. it wasnt easy for you guys to organise this but you pulled it off very well.

the whole issue around gorilla cheating is a shame. wheter he cheated or not the whole circus around it is what ruined renegade. people (including our very own members) shouldn't argue and bitch each other. renegade is deiing and the only way to enjoy the game is playing with some friends. we all did that this tourney and i loved it. these moment makes it all woth playing renegade.

haveing that said, i want to say some more about the outcome of the verdict. i find it a shame that the whole {Os}comunity has been punnished for the actions of one player. as you can all read on the forums RF gratulated us because of the better teamwork. and they havent said anything about someone suspecting of cheating. i think we won because of the team we had, not of one guys probabely using RGH. Never the less i fully support the outcome. if someone cheated they are not wothy enough to cary the victory.

therefor: congratulations to the Renegade Forums community with winning the RGCT2. it where some epic matches vs you! and again sorry about the use of RGH from one of our members.

what will happen to gorilla: leading staff of {Os} is discussing this mather as well. tomo, momo. jakers neon and me will c wheter we find gorilla guilty or not. if we alsow think he is guilty we will therefor kick him out of the clan. if not he can stay with us.

you can all bitch us off now, say what you want about {Os} and our members. i dont care, will not respond because i know what haters are talking. i hope my fellow {Os} members will be mature enough not to go in discussion here, and refrain thereselfs from posting.

{Os}Ruben0906 co-leader/founder
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 am

I don't think there needs to be a discussion about Gorilla, i'd say it pretty simple for two reasons..
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 am

just one thing; Fucking Bullshit.
i cba to post even since its pretty fucking useless at any point.
also i see there is no point of discussing this tonight, so i won't be there probally, ill be visiting my grandfather in hospital as i care alot more about that as ReneGAY.
like for real RENEGAY, thats just what it is for me, i might be quitting renegade for real now, and leadership will be gonig to ruben ( aint to sure yet, but probally will).
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:00 am

Why quit? Cos gorilla got blamed and proved somehow for cheating? ;/ Not a reason! Nooob! hehe<3

Anyways its over nothing we can do about it, nothin gorilla can do about it since he is on Vacation, so lets move on like nothing happened. It doesnt matter if RF doesnt want to commwar Os anymore, since they hardly won a map vs us, Jelly would be the best Challenge..

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 am

I think Mark has to much things on his head for just a game... am i right?

and i agree with you m8, grandpa's are much important then Renegade

<3
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 am

well guys this fucking sucks. i apologize that it has ended like this for all of you since u guys tried hard to be #1 . and just because of me it got taken away. but what can i say when i (believe it or not) did not cheat , so theres not really much i can say and do. it is kinda hard for someone when they are accused for cheating even though he did nothing. it kinda shows that this game has sunk , kicking good players with skillz and keeping people who actualy cheat . but i guess now adays its all about who knows the most people and who sucks the most cock, its just stupid. i can understand if you guys want to kick me from the community to keep wats left of Os together. like Moeze said me and him will probably play a different game when im back to Germany, cause what would be the point in playing when every1 thinks im a cheater. Sad
but i did love how on the very 1st day of the video when dave said something is "fishy" about the video that people like NeoN and Dave and other people that i thought i was cool with that they just blocked me from MSN without letting me say anything and just looking at a 5 sec video but who cares hahaha just was funny , it tells u alot about people now adays. but i do have a question for some of those who thought i was cheating. lets say u were in my spot in that video and being accused of rgh , how would u explain to people you dont cheat and that u actually were using free aim? its pretty much impossible when there mind is already fixed on RGH , they cannot notice the easist things right in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 pm

uNFouNDeD wrote:
I think Mark has to much things on his head for just a game... am i right?

and i agree with you m8, grandpa's are much important then Renegade

<3

Kinda true as i got alot on me for now, like the situation with my grandfather i won't step into details as this is something for myself.
Beside that, i work alot and if i got a day off from work i chill with friends, ore hook up with girls.
also im going on holydays with friends for a week ( 7-14 August ) so i won't be here, ill be on Msn on my phone from now and than.

Majid123 wrote:
Why quit? Cos gorilla got blamed and proved somehow for cheating? ;/ Not a reason! Nooob! hehe<3

Anyways its over nothing we can do about it, nothin gorilla can do about it since he is on Vacation, so lets move on like nothing happened. It doesnt matter if RF doesnt want to commwar Os anymore, since they hardly won a map vs us, Jelly would be the best Challenge..

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

not jsut because he got banned, as you all know i do not agree with it at all, like nothing points out he obviously + 100% Cheated.
As me and nolan can get along very well, this doesn't stand for the reason i do not agree with it, if he cheated and could be proven for 100%, i would have kicked him from our Clan and you guys know i would do it, even beside i would have kicked him, i would still paly with him and be friends, as i like him for how he is as a person, not for what he has done ore not done.
( same goes for loki, as i fidn it retarded he cheated all the time, i still like him somehow for his crazyness. )

Its also about making renegade attractive for people and not by ruining it for people, as Renegade is dieing there should not be drama ore bullshit going arround, this just fucks it up for people to actually keep loving the game.

i was about returning bakc into renegade and play with you all again as a ''Team'' / ''Unit'' as we did before and we were succesfull beside what those other nerds were thinking, as we allways backed eachother up, and solved every problem if there was one, would like to see that back into this situation, solve it get over it and do our thing which is playing for fun and win alot.

As i played a 2v2 + 3v3 snipe with joe and chong a few days back, i actually enjoyed playing again, beside that we dominated and won. it was more going abotu the fun i / we had with playing again. as i love to play with you guys like for real with all of you, like for how long i been palying with the most of you for years allready, wouldn't liek to give it up without fighting for it.

As nolan also said, we might be playing a New game we enjoy playing as when he returns back to germany, god may know when he will also i would like to say everyone is welcome to join us with a new game, as we do not have a idea yet which game it can/ will be we could search for one with all of us, as a clan atleast if your up for it.

Also i know people agree with me Gorilla didn't cheat and think its jsut stupid of how things went, you can either speak for yourself and share your opinion here ore keep it to yourself i don't mind, as i spoke to people and know what they think of all this.

Also i would like to say, iam taking the blame for anythign what happends in this clan, and Not anyone of you guys here, like you all know i back anyone of you up at anytime anywhere as far as i can do it, and with anything i just hope you guys would do the same for me and your clan mates, and i hope nothing will change because of all this, like people leaving for what kind of thing, i don't care about new people leaving as caniade ( don't know how to spell his name ) as long as the people i been playing with so long don't leave on me ore there friends here.
NeoN, Jakerz, Ruben ,Tomo, Chong, Unfounded, Majid, Danger, Xwis, Oni, Bacardi. ( Sorry if i missed anyone out. ) mainly the people who been with me for over such a long time and still are the Back Bones of the clan and keep it up.

Love.

Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:42 pm

<3 Mark, il always keep Os alive aslong as i play ren

Hell at one point i was the only one in Os wearing tags lmao thats when ppl thought it died i was like nah exams for 4 months gg?
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

[quote="Moeze As nolan also said, we might be playing a New game we enjoy playing as when he returns back to germany, god may know when he will also i would like to say everyone is welcome to join us with a new game, as we do not have a idea yet which game it can/ will be we could search for one with all of us, as a clan atleast if your up for it.

[/quote]

idk.. do you know another game who has the same gameplay as Renegade have?

And I (LILTLE) bit agree what Majid said about the tags..
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh shit when I get back I got to worry about getting banned for "possibly cheating"
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 am

Firstly i'd like to say it sucks that this is how Renegade is now..People getting so worked up about a person snapping from RGH, Which like mark said there is no 100 percent proof he did.

I can understand getting upset about someone "Cheating"..Just not flipping out like this Is RL. Like mark is saying he has Rl things. Ive quit renegade because of Rl things.STuff comes up as all you know..and just dont have the time to play like we all used to. Lets just not get so worked up about it...I was pretty mad for awhile as im sure most of you were..But we must live with it..<when i say that i dont like to say it but its the truth. Renegade is slowly dying, seems like every month people quit maybe even everyday..

This whole thing as drained me of liking this fun game..and i just dont enjoy it like i used to..Just from Drama and the same people talking behind eachothers backs..and just that we dont play like we used to..

I would really hate to see you leave renegade mark. Even since i was even still in Xc i loved you bro..and Renegade wouldn't be the same without you talking how gangsta you are ;D.

I really love Os as i have many good friends here..So we just gotta stay true to the clan and try not to get angry because renegade is dying..IT wont be here FOREVER so lets enjoy it while we can,
<3

Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

I rly rly rly agree of your last words chongy <3

but was there any asked a ss, video or test for gorilla to proof it?

Last edited by uNFouNDeD on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

Only reason I play renegade is because of you guys. Really do love the people in this clan.
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 pm

fuck all haters in renegade. i love the game because i love you. lets stop talking the crap and just play some ren instead k? <3
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 pm

No homo lol
Back to top Go down
OniZuka
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
OniZuka

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 pm

CQC wrote:
No homo lol
yes, you forgot to say no homo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.   Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus verdict on Gorilla and OS.
Page 1 of 1