OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Os} are victorious!

Go down 
+15
FlaminGnz
HaTe
App|e
Chonggy
MUDKIPS
BarBeCue
ClementE
Danger
OniZuka
Moeze
NeoN
Dave2916
GoRiLLa79
ToMo
jakerz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

{Os} are victorious! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 am

MUDKIPS wrote:
I'll try and explain this as simply as possible. Look at where gorilla is aiming in the second before he kills that shotgunner. In that second his gun instantly snaps to that shotgunner's head. It changes direction very suddenly and rapidly, and very precisely. It is one of the characteristics of RGH, which makes your gun instantly aim at your target when you lock on to it with it's aimbot function. That is what a snap is.
Right after the shotgunner dies gorilla changes direction again very suddenly, pointing straight at the GDI base. Again, this could be RGH's aimbot+wallhack locking on. Since RGH is turned on and off with the shift button, usually after people use it's aimbot to make a kill, it snaps to it's next target, because people aren't quick enough to turn it off after a kill.

Ill explain this also l1ool1lo1ol. Look at where im aiming in the second before i kill that shotgunner. In that second i use V to aim my rifle next to me ( and im pretty sure it wasnt a headshot, cause u know i only needed 1 shot to kill him wit a sak , BUT OK! ). Of course i change direction very suddenly its fucking V sniping, believe it or not but i use V almost every time when i snipe so thats maybe why im "SNAPSNAPSNAPING" so rapidly. It is one of the characteristics of using V!! Which makes your rifle " FREEE AIM " to whereever you direct it. THATS WAT V IS.
right after the shotgunner dies ( i let go of V now ) , my rifle turns back to its original position at where i was aiming b4 ( down the tunnels ).

I hope u actually read this time and not just focuse on thinking its RGH , try and act like ur the Sak and use V

@ Dave go outside get some fresh air and dont get so worked up. I didnt cheat but u can keep looking at that vid 25/8 , u not gona find anything
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Why so serious?
Back to top Go down
App|e
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
App|e

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Well to be honest i see no cheats in that vid , all i see is gorilla free aim sniping ..

And i think you might take youre conclusions too fast aswell

Idc what the rest of you guys think about this one .

One last think Dave123456.. I always did find you a nice guy from teh beginning but , I think you are dropping to fast out Os just bc you THINK that someone is " cheating "

If youre really leaving the clan np , good luck with the real life . Hope you don't take care about all youre problems like this one ..

Btw Good Job Os ! =')

Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Reply From Majid on this;

I honestly did LOL i seen some honest RGH in my life, but this shit is just retarded lmfao

There was nobody hacking in that video, gorilla has been playing with Os a while now, if he was hacking im sure it would have been obvious in the other maps, but no over 1 thing ppl get worked up over.

I dont see proof in that video all i see is a person who cant aim for his life, that gets lucky after los

losing* all his ammo trying to kill a shotty.

If anybody else from Os leaves you are a fucking retard, its obvious he wasnt cheating and here the proof
il post the video for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLom3JDdPCY&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 am

Well guys, please check out the Exodus web for my final post which says how i think about all this bullshit.
willing to hear your opinions of my post there.
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 am

Link plzz
Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

ufkcing have enough of it, get it solved Exodus nerds, Dave thanks for making Drama out of nothing, thought you were a nice guy, woh could solve situation properly, instead of Shagging shit arround the world without any kind of hard Proof, atleast for how you call that stuff proof, im doen with it, you fucking queers get fresh air instead of computer Shine, Care less about a game try and get friends and maybe a girlfriend ore w/e. people play games in there share time for fun and to enjoy it instead of seeing Drama and shit lal the time.
should realize there is more than being behind your computer and be ReneSerious all the time. like 90% of those nerds posting on exodus don't know shit and are Haters, so pointless to ask such a people for their opinion even.

Bye hope you take some advise and take the good way of life instead of dieing in your room behind ya computer.
just fucking pissed, was about to get back into Ren and all the drama over nothign get started , for real Get ya Nerd Glasses on.
No Offense.

i might be joining renegay again as when shit is out of the world free free to tell me when that happend.

ToMo + Joe + NeoN We Should talk, leave me a pm when it fits you best.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am

Its unbelievable how much i can hate Spoony from just reading what he puts on forums, the way he twists shit all the fucking time, and the amount of time he has to write his stupid little essays addressing each point made. Its so funny, Joe lets roll him, the scrawny fuck LOL.

Oh and guys stop posting shit on exodus forums, it won't get us or gorilla anywhere, its up to the exodus guys what happens to Gorilla. I still don't think it'd be a legit call to take the 1st place from us though, but lets see what happens regarding gorilla.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Lets take a closer look at this
{Os} are victorious! - Page 2 Unknown < nerd glasses
And moeze can you send the link for the exodus discussion
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

CQC wrote:
Lets take a closer look at this
{Os} are victorious! - Page 2 Unknown < nerd glasses
And moeze can you send the link for the exodus discussion

dont have it ask neon, i got link from majid
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:01 pm

nvm got it.

http://www.exoduscommunity.com/topic/3590-possible-snapping-on-os-vs-rf-match/page__pid__39239__st__100&#entry39239

----All I have to say about this is if I were using rgh I wouldn't want to waste an extra 500 on a sak. when the bhs could get the job done np.
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I agree with moeze although there wasn't alot of need for getting so mad about it bro. Even though i see where your coming from..Dave to leave Os just because you see a vid and it looks like RGH no reason just to be like GG os..Ive was in Os when they first started. If moeze you remember a sonic-x or whatever. He sent you a Ss and he had RGH on, and he said, "i didnt know it was a cheat"...BANNED. right away from Os. We stuck true to the no cheaters allowed(even tho we bs around about eachother cheating COUGH JAKERZZ MOEZE)..anyway my point is..If there is real proof and he really was cheating we wouldn't lie..We wouldn't want bad karma to follow the clan..

But really this is kid stuff...and just not right..So lets just stop the kids stuff..and keep in mind we are number 1 clan in renegade and lets keep up the awesome work..and keep improving Cheers guys love you all
Back to top Go down
HaTe
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP
HaTe

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Rather not get involved in this here, but this just proves you are the #1 community, not clan Razz . As much as clanwars.cc sucks, there are several good small clans in there that imo would be able to beat Os in small aow games. Still though, well done on the victory Smile
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm

i still think best clan Smile...
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Thansk Hate, evenwhile Cw.cc aren't Clans but more groups of certain people, since their not playing with tags ore play for same clan afther cw.cc is dead Wink.

Jakerz & Neon sunday ChatTalk ( arround evening Best Time for Tomo ) Either frop pm @ Forums ore leave message on msn.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Im best clan [-CQC-]Soulja lol
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

just all jump on ts or msn sunday evening then k,
can't wait for ruben to come back and see whats happened here lol..
Back to top Go down
FlaminGnz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:48 am

sorry for the comotion this has caused for OS internally. However the accusation is a serious matter and will be treated by the admins accordingly.

as for OS members making posts, including moeze your obviously as welcome as anyone else, however alot of whats posted is basically crap.

as i said, 6posts in that thread are of any use. The rest is just back n forth between parties with essentially unrelated material. Spoony is also obviosuly guily of this as much as anyone else. As most of the crap has nuthin to do with the match in question.
Again, your welcome to continue, but it makes it a bitch to try and sort out anything that actually helps gorilla, more than "the video is bs, he doesnt cheat"

the admanistartion team is compromsed of very experienced players and moderators and i trust them to make the right conclusion.

the results will be posted on the rgct2 boards soon.

thanks

flamin
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

FlaminGnz wrote:
sorry for the comotion this has caused for OS internally. However the accusation is a serious matter and will be treated by the admins accordingly.

as for OS members making posts, including moeze your obviously as welcome as anyone else, however alot of whats posted is basically crap.

as i said, 6posts in that thread are of any use. The rest is just back n forth between parties with essentially unrelated material. Spoony is also obviosuly guily of this as much as anyone else. As most of the crap has nuthin to do with the match in question.
Again, your welcome to continue, but it makes it a bitch to try and sort out anything that actually helps gorilla, more than "the video is bs, he doesnt cheat"

the admanistartion team is compromsed of very experienced players and moderators and i trust them to make the right conclusion.

the results will be posted on the rgct2 boards soon.

thanks

flamin

i posted once and my last time @ Exodus, i said what i had to say and iam not waiting for crap replies from you ore dave as ''Wast Of Time''.
i don't know what i have ever done towards you ore who so ever to throw crap to me.
As i clearly posted my opinion and made soem things clear, also as i said 90% of them nerds posting there don't know shit about nothing, their New2Ren Noobs.
As chong said its all true, which i also made clear on Exodus web, Cheater = Kick from clan.
And the conclusion will just get drawn out of Hate against us mainly, since 95% posting there are just Haters, so how are you going to get a fair conclusion out of it, when all them nerds say; Oh your in {Os}? Fucking cheater thanks bye.

EDIT; Sunday lets say arround 8 PM GMT+1 ?
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Did you really think they would just let Os win with no comments to make? lol
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm away this weekend. I can't make the discussion on Sunday. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

jakerz wrote:
I'm away this weekend. I can't make the discussion on Sunday. Sorry.

Why you leaving me man, i thought we were getting married?
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Moeze you cheating on Gorilla? pale
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Whats all this about {Os}Proxy or MUDKIPS as a known cheater? :S
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Lol I've only seen him 1 time and that was @ n00bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Os} are victorious!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: -News--
Jump to: