OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Os} are victorious!

Go down 
+15
FlaminGnz
HaTe
App|e
Chonggy
MUDKIPS
BarBeCue
ClementE
Danger
OniZuka
Moeze
NeoN
Dave2916
GoRiLLa79
ToMo
jakerz
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

{Os} are victorious! Empty
PostSubject: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Wow guys. Iv'e go to say i'm fucking impressed. Some really hard matches.

To win that tournament was a great comeback for the clan. Just has it was dieing we came back and pulled it off.

#Thanks you all!
Back to top Go down
ToMo
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
ToMo

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 pm

i love ya all Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm

LETS NOT BOAST PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN , WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

aigth guys but lets talk about these 100 G´s. We buy 2 servers, 1 for pub AoW and 1 for cw/Fw?

lets make a pub server and make super active g?G?G?G?
Back to top Go down
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Na, upgrade website. On another note well played guys. We really have a rapage team when we have all our best players out there.

Today we didn't even have Moeze, Majid or Ruben.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 pm

N00bstories still giving 100$ to the winner?

Really well done guys, especially on Field tbh, losing the ref within like 5 mins, and still holding the field for the rest of the map, well done:)
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Goodjob guys, love ya all i could not make it since i planned a date with a girl today this evening so i couldn't make it, as i was about sure we were actually going to Push the date a week back but anyways we won, evenwhile i would loved to participate.
Back to top Go down
OniZuka
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
OniZuka

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

good work guys, I came back just as the match ended :<
Back to top Go down
Danger
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Danger

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 am

yay GG

heres video from cudaker (Field)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangershc.co.cc
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 am

Looks like that vid catches Gorilla snapping tbh. Care to explain at 10 minutes onwards?
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 am

Gorilla, like Dave said.. care to explain the part of the video at just after 10mins, where you lock onto a shotties head from looking at the floor, then straight after you're still holding shift and locked onto someone in the gdi base through the wall?
Back to top Go down
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 am

He actually snaps to the wrong bit of the tunnel, then re snaps to the shotties face. I mean you have no reason to be looking anywhere else than the shotty in your face lmao. What were you checking for others to be running up the tunnel? I think not.
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 am

wait wat lol? u guys think im cheating roflrolforlfolrfol . i missed about 1390193 shots then used V and hit the shotgunner, i didnt know i needed a HS to kill a shotgunner with a Sak ROFROFL
Back to top Go down
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 am

Missing shots says nothing. You weren't shifting obviously, and when you did look at the snap. You could snap Dan and Joe's gym'ed up biceps with that.
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 am

pls no stickfigr biceps pls.

haha dewd im not gona start e-drama over this , renegade is full of kids now crying over the stupidest shit.

but as i said i was looking straight forward down the tunnels with my sniper , i hit V to turn my rifle and hit the Shoti. When i let V go my rifle snaped back to its original position , which is down the tunnels . think about that 1 kid
Back to top Go down
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

I did think about that at first but it just isn't possible. Keep watching it and see what I mean. Then look at you snapping more after you get the kill through the wall.

Think about that one kid.

Unless you leave the clan I will.
Back to top Go down
GoRiLLa79
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
GoRiLLa79

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 am

Dave2916 wrote:

Unless you leave the clan I will.

HAHAHAHAA im not even in the clan u fool, because the same thing happened b4 l1o1o1o1o1ol. so u can be a faglet over the internet and stay in the clan cause thats the gayest shit ive ever read hahahahhaha.

and its not "impossible" that shot. ive shown other people that have been playing ren way more than u and they say its different how i snipe but its nothing worth calling a cheat on. and if i am cheating wat are u gona call this 1 ? SnapshotGH? get a grip and keep ur reneboner down. i just have to watch the vid and lauggh , i V out to the shoti and hit him then my rifle go backs to its place where i was aiming before i hit V .

but keep trying maybe u can find something
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:29 pm

to be really honest i don't really see whats the cheat in here, not to defend anyone ore what so ever, i just see a shotgunner getting killed nothing more.
Unless someone explains it in normal language what you on about instead of your ''Snap'' Language.
Back to top Go down
ClementE
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
ClementE

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm

*snap*
Back to top Go down
BarBeCue
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 am

Ahh good job guys...I wanted to watch too damn D:

And I didn't see much from what all this shit about gorilla's kill =\
Back to top Go down
MUDKIPS

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 am

I'll try and explain this as simply as possible. Look at where gorilla is aiming in the second before he kills that shotgunner. In that second his gun instantly snaps to that shotgunner's head. It changes direction very suddenly and rapidly, and very precisely. It is one of the characteristics of RGH, which makes your gun instantly aim at your target when you lock on to it with it's aimbot function. That is what a snap is.
Right after the shotgunner dies gorilla changes direction again very suddenly, pointing straight at the GDI base. Again, this could be RGH's aimbot+wallhack locking on. Since RGH is turned on and off with the shift button, usually after people use it's aimbot to make a kill, it snaps to it's next target, because people aren't quick enough to turn it off after a kill.
Back to top Go down
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 am

Since no admin seems to be at all bothered here I am leaving OS. It's been fun. Maybe I'll return once you do something but it's one thing everyone accusing Os of cheats but to actually see it on video is another.

If you sort this out and want me back let me know. Dan and Jakerz feel free to come on ts when you wanna play ren.
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 am

You do exagerate situations Dave, you've done it a few times before, it seems pointless to get so worked up and leave the clan over something like this but whatever.
Gorilla it seems you are cheating, (Yes Mark), and the fact that hes gone on holiday is a bit of a problem but i guess i'll talk with Mark/Joe/Tomo about it asap.

Thanks Ian btw.
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 am

tbh i dont see that cheat i use V all the time and it looks the same...if Gorilla was viding this you would what hes saying...Just a quite V Hs looks just like that..I dont wanna take sides im just saying this because for me i do the same alot
Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
Dave2916
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 am

Exagerating a guy cheating in a RGCT2 final. Right oh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Os} are victorious!   {Os} are victorious! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Os} are victorious!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: -News--
Jump to: