OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G2g!! <3333

Go down 
+5
ToMo
Majid123
jakerz
Moeze
Chonggy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-10-11

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey my homies! ive got some news. there has came up some very important much needed time that needs all my attention. I wont be playing rengade anymore. YOu are prolly like WHAT CHONG YOU FACE!!!!! But my life has to much renegade playing in it. And now need to move on and do more importing things . I <33 you guys (not jakerz cuz hits on me to much), And will miss our funny times playing renegade, and playing jokes. I dont know what to say really just that it was very good times with you guys. and you guys are good m8s.

So i will say this last

MOMO/MOEze Very Happy....MAN DOODE BRO awesome times looking at funny people! ROFL FLAPPY. what else can i say besides your my MAN(not litteraly) just in the funny way dowwwwg. take care in life mAAAn!!

JAKERZ SAkka....My English fatty ya baby son home! you shift to much and have RGH I did to But didnt understand how to use the shift key. Good times with you even b4 you were in Os. So dont take to many pills and become like ruben thats all i have to say Very Happy cya bro! dont walk your dogs to much during cws XD!!!

Ruben/fish...GLub ]you owned me to much and i liked the times i could own you with gunner i laughed about owning you b4 i went to bed ;DDD!!! XD. but serioulsy i hate you. <33

TIMMY TAMMY TOMO. MAn awesome times owning with you also you are just soo much a sir? and your crazy

Proxy! MAn idk where you are but it was awesome meeting you bro take good care also!

MAjid/maid...Very Happy We didn't always get along but im glad that we do now! you are funnny mexican XDD!! haha or jap? mon cya!

And all you other you and jus pro all os are sept manuel. <333 and GOOD Bye friends! Very Happy keep making Os more pr0! Very Happy

God bless!
Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Chong you know i love you soo mutch ( in our Renerelatrion ship ) your such a awesome person, and if i knew you in real life you would seriously 1 of my good friends, we allways laugh together, when we got a bit of a fight we clean it like no problem, sad ot see you go, you such a awesome person, with a good personality, and i wish you the best in your mvoe on.
Also iam the person who walks his dogs 24/7 during Clanwars not Jakerz xD.

Man i hope to see you arround of forums ore teamspeak from now and then.
As many other people just might of seen, people like me Jakerz Ruben Neon Unfounded knak we all are kind of taking our way out of renegade, we arent active as we used to be, we got big things going on now and to do, such as School/Work/Girlfriends, jsut the basic things which keeps you/us away from playing, iam saying Os is slowly gettin inactive, but we still hang arroudn with eachother, which i like and i would not want to see thing clan dieing, than fuck it we can be a bit inactive but who cares, it goes about the fun we have with the game and together nothing else!

Bye homie you will allways have a spot in my mind.

<3
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah i can't play like i use to these days. Too fucking busy Sad And chongy man you better stay in touch! Cos ima come over to ur state and show u a party timeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Majid123
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
Majid123

Number of posts : 1388
Registration date : 2008-12-27

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey chong man, hope you ddint have to do this and just stop by every now and then:( Visit us soon atleast once a week! so we know ur alive Smile

Good Luck man hope you have fun!!!<333
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
ToMo
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
ToMo

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-10-26

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Chong.... this is really sad.. i just don't know what to say... I will miss you very much, because we did lots of things together-we were ownin in ren, laughing like crazy.. and i think that whole {Os} can feel a big loss. We all were good friends with you, because you are really awesome person, you are ready to listen everyone and I think you should stay like that.
Make sure that you still come to TS, so we can hear your sexy voice and laugh Wink
you must know that you are always welcome to come back!

cya man
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 am

blub

gonna miss you man! you can always drop by on ts to get some laughs or to get owned Razz

<3
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am

Where's my name?

anyway,

Good bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Manuel857
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-11-09

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Take care man. We are all gonna miss ya Sad Good luck in life Smile

Good Bye dude,

-Manuel857
Back to top Go down
knak
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
knak

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-12

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm

yea we are all busy

cya man <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G2g!! <3333 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G2g!! <3333   G2g!! <3333 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G2g!! <3333
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnlySkillz :: General :: o.O Abcent O.o-
Jump to: