OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

website...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-10-11

website... Empty
PostSubject: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am

Afther one year {Os} we have accomplisched a lot. we have a lot of active members who are loyal and fun to play with. we run our own servers, teamspeak (ty manuel) and have an active forum.

now i talked with moeze yesterday what the plans are for the future, ofcourse to keep those things up for a start. But we have the need for a real website on wich we can post some news, link to forum, member profiles that kind of stuff. in the end i hope we can get a small sponser (serverhosting) who is willing to host our server free of charge. therefore we need a good and active site. the only problem is that we dont have someone who can make it yet...

so i'm looking for a site builder who can make a site for us free of charge (we will pay the domain name ofcourse ect)

you think you know some 1 or you can do it yourself, plz say it here!
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 am

M45T3R can do it, atleast if he wants =)
Back to top Go down
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

What type of site do you want guys, I have some freinds from Combat Arms who build sites nd stuff like tht.

I have done php and phbb sites b4 aswell if thts the type of thing your thinking about
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 am

php will be nice. i was just thinkung about a simple one, that just looks good and not to many on it. a link to forum, roster/results, member profiles, news ect maybe ts vieuwer, shoutbox
Back to top Go down
Usheen
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-11

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am

Hmm I think I could so all tht, did it for the SoV site already, might get Darr3n to come help if you guys want, he learned tht stuff b4
Back to top Go down
NeoN
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
NeoN

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2009-01-09

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 am

im glad usheen joined OS, someone promote that man!
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:45 am

oke ty uhseen, you still have me on msn? Rubenbartelink@hotmail.com i woould like to talk with momo and you on msn soon to make it work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: website...   website... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

website...
Page 1 of 1