OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

joining from redbull

Go down 
+2
Moeze
redbull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redbull

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-24

joining from redbull Empty
PostSubject: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:17 am

-Ingame name: RedBull
-Sex: male
-Have you got Teamspeak? yes, whit micro, but it is not working mayby somebody can help me whit it because i got a new comp
-Have you got a microphone (working)? it is working only my settings are not good i think
-Are you a active player : yes
-How can we contact you: xfire, messenger, renegade, ts
-Favourite maps/weapons/tanks: vulcano/field/hill, sniper 1000/sbh, stank/arty
-Youre best part in renegade Chose AOW/Snipe ( ore both): AOW
-Why do you want to join our clan: Because i see on renegade that Os doing mutch wars and i like that, and it's whit mutch dutch people i like that too, and new experiance
-Do you have clan experiance, yes than give us some information: [trcu] and i playd some wars
-What's clans have you bin? [trcu]
-If youre in our clan, what are you willing to do for us (like, what changes you might can bring), <---- you don't have to fill up THIS question if you don't know/can explain it: -
-What Servers you play in often: Atomix
Renegade Experience (years/months): i think 1 year and 6 months
Do you know some people of our clan, so yes who? Moeze, Preditor, Xwis, Ruben, Knak and more
Last thing if you want to edit some more information about youreself witch we should know post it here. -
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 am

Allright, thanks for the apply, because most are dutch people in our doesn't say its good, cause we are WorldWide clan, so you wil have to control youre 'English'.
You will get some more responses in here of my members, and i will ask them what they think about it.
And ofcourse Me/we can help you with youre microphone problems.
EDIT: you might have to do a TRY OUT, witch means we are going to test you on a few parts in renegade.

Greatz Moeze. ( look at news , you see a topic about teamspeak you can join us there the ip stands inside of the topic )
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:24 am

hey man welcome to this forum;)
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:22 am

hey m8 welcome at the forum,

we will c you in try-outs
Back to top Go down
preditor
{Os} VIP
{Os} VIP

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:56 am

i have some questions for you

first you are saying u like CW/fw's but u always saying like i was asking u for cw/fw 'Always was negatieve responce and that i must shut up'

second: last cw/fw u was hopping ref, we still ownt you but its is pathetic to break rules
u can do fw/cw's with us without hopping and breaking rules?

third i didn't remmembered who called me cheater from [TRCU] but was u calling me cheater?
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:04 am

preditor wrote:

first you are saying u like CW/fw's but u always saying like i was asking u for cw/fw 'Always was negatieve responce and that i must shut up'

second: last cw/fw u was hopping ref, we still ownt you but its is pathetic to break rules

third i didn't remmembered who called me cheater from [TRCU] but was u calling me cheater?

We're no cheaters, cheater get kick without excuses liek my member know cause we had 1 cheater in clan and he got kick with no problem.
Second, if we accept you in Clan, you should read our Clan Rules, cause we don't allowed breaking rules , in Clanwars/Funwars, it might happen in public but don't let it happen alot, like this morning you we're glitch abusing the Vet system and you kept going on when i told you to stop, than i told you stop ore kick? and you did !showmods and you saw i was mod and you stopped, the next time when some 1 ask you to stop with glitching i think you should do the inmediatly.
Back to top Go down
Chonggy
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Chonggy

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 am

i agree with preddytooorr and moeze breaking the rules is not good at all and pred is def not a cheater....
Back to top Go down
http://remi.anderson@gmail.com
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:05 pm

but thanks of that you still got youre chances to get ya ass in the clan, so don''t worry to mutch
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 pm

indeed answer preditors questions and visit us on our ts!
Back to top Go down
redbull

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 am

preditor wrote:

1) i didn't cal you a cheater so that wasn't me
2) your asking it a lot and in trcu we need an kolonel or higher who is joining the fw/cw and the kolonels or higher are not realy liking Os so we cant play whit you, but we did last because they never come
3) your right whit that ref hop.. it wasn't my idea but i didn't say no.. and yes i know the rules..
( and for moeze.. i was stupid bizzy btw, if you wasn't a mod i quited to )
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 am

redbull wrote:
preditor wrote:

1) i didn't cal you a cheater so that wasn't me
2) your asking it a lot and in trcu we need an kolonel or higher who is joining the fw/cw and the kolonels or higher are not realy liking Os so we cant play whit you, but we did last because they never come
3) your right whit that ref hop.. it wasn't my idea but i didn't say no.. and yes i know the rules..
( and for moeze.. i was stupid bizzy btw, if you wasn't a mod i quited to )

allright lets, leave this for now, as ruben said join our teamspeak so we can solve some problems including youre microphone problem, and we pick a date for youre TRY out Test.
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 am

aight c you in game and ts redbull
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:17 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joining from redbull   joining from redbull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining from redbull
Page 1 of 1