OnlySkillz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Os}Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our own server

Go down 
+6
jakerz
knak
Moeze
NickK
critch
ruben
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-10-11

our own server Empty
PostSubject: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 am

moeze, me and some other guys were talking about our own server.
but to host the server we need some donations. it will be very helpfull if everybody wants to donate a little. it dont have to be much but every penny counts.

some information about the eventually server:
- online 24/7
- normal server with small modivications
- hosted in The Netherlands
- public and it can be passworded
-We got full acces to the server box

-Information we need from you guys:
-if you can donate, how mutch you could give us.
-if you will donate, can you do it by internet transaction?
-will you donate once or a little every month.

the costs of the server are known by moeze and me. if people tell how much everybody will donate we will concider to rent the server

Last edited by ruben on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 am

i'm willing to donate

30 euro's for a start
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-10-26

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:26 am

i will donate 20 30 pounds np let the clan grow SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:28 am

i should be able donate each month its just findin out the easyest way too get the money too you guys
Back to top Go down
NickK
{Os} Member
{Os} Member
NickK

Number of posts : 921

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 am

i will 10 each Month
NP!^^

Last edited by uNFouNDeD on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 am

i prefer a single donation before a donation each month.
because than we have a sertain future, and money to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

Number of posts : 1200

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:31 am

i could donate each month 20 euro's maby more lays about if i get a job which i don't like, but im getting a job when i turn 16 so than i could donate more!
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 am

Sjambeck : 5-10 euro's a month
Back to top Go down
knak
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
knak

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-12

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

i wil donate first 10€ en then we wil see how the server runs end then i will pay 10€ per month
Back to top Go down
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 pm

I would be more than happy to donate to the server. I don;t know the exchange rate for £ to euros, SO i think like 20 euros a month i could donate. This would be very fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Moeze
{Os} Owner
{Os} Owner
Moeze

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:35 am

Jakerz get on teamspeak more m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
ToMo
{Os} Admin
{Os} Admin
ToMo

Number of posts : 377

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 am

i'll try to donate too
Back to top Go down
Danger
{Os} Half Mod
{Os} Half Mod
Danger

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-24

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:39 am

cant donate sorry ;(
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangershc.co.cc
jakerz
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
jakerz

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-16

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:34 am

Ok moeze i will! Razz Ill try get on ts when ever im playing on renegade, however sometimes i can't if my mates or family come around :S But i will still try get on, even if i cant talk ok? Razz
Back to top Go down
ruben
{Os} Co-Leader
{Os} Co-Leader
ruben

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:14 am

oke moeze and me discussed it and there will probably be enough money to keep the server alive.

the costs of the server are not that mutch a month. at the moment i will pay the first month and moeze the second. in the mean while i expect too c some money from you people to keep it going longer.
if you want to donate us for the server contact me to get my account number so you can send me the money.
so the lenght our server will be online depends on you. but i assure you every peny donated will go dericlty into the server so if for example 4 peeeps donate 20 euro's as well the server will be online for at least 6 months.

Moeze EDIT: Me/Ruben , will not pay the full bill for the server Every sinlge moth so thats why we need YOUR donations to keep the server alive.
First point is: Ruben will pay first month ( full bill) i will pat the Second month ( Full Bill).
As we have seen in here you guys got mnoey to help us up and are willing to donate us, i hope you really are going to do this.
So here Are the points:

-You can ask Ruben for information to send the money to.
-So you guys can send to money amout you guys said you could give us too ruben Asap ( which we prefere )
-Ore you guys can pay it later when the server is up for a month and we need the second bill.
but i prefere you guys send your money over ''As soon as possible'' so we dont have to wait each month for donation, and when you guys send your money all over now, we got the knowledge to keep the server up for 4-6 month's so we all have to donate again in 4-6 month's and not each month, so thats why we prefere you guys send the money over as soon as the server is setup!

If the server company closes someway, and we still got your money, your money will be refunded for the month's we still had left to pay for.

- for the money we got to mutch we can host our own website if people going to agree with it cause its not only our money that will be put in this Communitie!

like i said me and ruben wont pay the full bill 12 month's a year we are enabled to pay the first month for sure without donations, but we need donations As soon as possible to keep it online loads of month's/Years.

Want to know more ask me/Ruben

hope you support us, everything is welcome!
Back to top Go down
PrOxY
{Os} Full Mod
{Os} Full Mod
PrOxY

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-12

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 am

yea i will try to donate too as i could
Back to top Go down
critch
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:53 am

well i like the soumd of this you guys seem like you no what your gona do so im more than happpy too donate 30 a month i hope this all works out coz then maybe the clan could grow Smile
Back to top Go down
solidpro9
{Os} Member
{Os} Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-10

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:37 pm

oooo a server cool!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

our own server Empty
PostSubject: Re: our own server   our own server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our own server
Page 1 of 1